Soften the cream cheese so it is easy to mix. Add the 100 ml bottle of either sweet or smokey chilli sauce. Mix well and let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavours to come together. Serve with your favorite dipping apparatus.
1. Select a pie pan whose inside top dimension is at least 9″, and whose height is at least 1 1/4″. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Make the crust by stirring together all of the crust ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined.
3. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides.
4. Make the filling by mixing together the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla, again mixing until smooth. To avoid beating too much air into the batter, use a mixer set at low-medium speed. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature.
5. Set the pie pan onto a baking sheet, if desired; this makes it easier to transport in and out of the oven, and also protects the bottom of the crust from any potential scorching. Pour the filling into the crust.
6. 6. Place the cheesecake in the oven. Bake it for 20 minutes, then add a crust shield; or shield the crust with strips of aluminum foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes (for a total of about 30 minutes). A digital thermometer inserted into the crust 1″ from the edge should read between 165°F and 170°F; the filling won’t look entirely set in the center.
7. Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool.
8. Once the cake is cool, spread the Orange and Passionfruit Marmalade evenly on top of the cake and refrigerate it, covered, until you’re ready to serve it.
9. Serve cheesecake in wedges, with fresh fruit if desired. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for several days; freeze for longer storage.
Combine ingredients in a bowl. Coat salmon in marinade and refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes. Cook under a grill on high for 3 minutes, flip over and cook for a further 5 min watching carefully. Season to taste and serve with your favourite sides.
10ml Fire-Eater’s Smokey Chilli Sauce blended with 100ml Mayonnaise or Sour Cream
100ml Ninety Mile Mild Capsicum Sauce blended with 25ml Mayonnaise and one tub of cream Cheese – or top cream cheese with the sauce only and serve with crackers and crusty bread
For a tasty Pizza topping, spread a layer of Ninety Mile Mild Capsicum Sauce on a pizza base and top with Mozzarella cheese. Dot with olives, anchovies, artichokes, salami and other favorites.